|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Documents|
Fleet Users can easily upload documents from the Fleet Dashboard, share documents directly with drivers, and allow drivers to upload multiple images per document from their Driver App.
Steps: Sharing documents from Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Documents in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click the Options button for the document you wish to send.
3. Select Share from the dropdown menu.
4. This displays a new dialog box. Click on the dropdown to display the names of drivers and groups in your fleet.
Note: Search or select your drivers/groups. You can add or remove as many drivers/groups as you require.
5. Once done, click on Share.
6. A green status at the top of the page will show that the document has been shared with the selected drivers and groups.
- What is Document Management
- How to upload and send a document from the Driver App
- View and Download the Driver’s Documents