|Audience||Fleet Managers, Admins, Installers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Compliance > Disconnects|
The Real-Time Vehicle Gateway Disconnects feature allows you to view and add notes to disconnected Vehicle Gateways in your Fleet Dashboard. You can also set up email alerts that instantly notify you when the Vehicle Gateway gets disconnected, empowering you to help drivers reconnect, stay compliant, and prevent issues down the road.
Note: This feature is currently only available for certain users for beta testing. This functionality is only available for drivers that are using Vehicle Gateway Model LBB 3.6 (and above). The existing disconnect functionality for older Vehicle Gateway models remains unchanged.
How Real-Time Vehicle Gateway Disconnect Helps You
This feature allows you to understand which Vehicle Gateways are connected in real-time.
Real-Time Vehicle Gateway Disconnect Overview
- How to Navigate to the Real-time Vehicle Disconnects Feature
- Real-Time Vehicle Gateway Status Information
- Real-Time Vehicle Gateway Disconnects Notes Functionality
- Last Dashcam Image
How to Navigate to the Real-time Vehicle Disconnects Feature
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and select Compliance.
2. Select the Disconnects tab.
3. Here you can view any vehicle gateways that are disconnected.
Real-Time Vehicle Gateway Status Information
In the Disconnects tab, you can view the status of each vehicle gateway in the Status column.
- Resolved: This means the Vehicle Gateway is no longer disconnected and the device has been reconnected.
- Unresolved: This means the Vehicle Gateway is currently disconnected and has not been reconnected yet. This unresolved status will only be available for Vehicle Gateways LBB 3.6 on the latest firmware.
Real-Time Vehicle Gateway Disconnects Notes Functionality
In the detailed disconnect view, fleet users can now add notes to explain the reason for the disconnect or add additional information related to the disconnect.
Last Dashcam Image
Fleet Managers can also view the last dashcam image before the Vehicle Gateway disconnects for better context. Fleets that do not have dashcams will not see this section.
Fleet Admins can also set up email alerts that instantly notify them when the Vehicle Gateway gets disconnected. Click here to learn how to set up alerts for Vehicle Gateway disconnects.