January 14th, 2022
Motive has launched a PTO AUX cable (Cable-5005) to capture PTO activity. This helps in obtaining accurate usage data, such as information on location and duration of PTO use, classifying idling due to PTO, and providing alerts during unsafe scenarios where PTO is engaged on a moving vehicle.
The Fleet Dashboard includes new and updated features to support reporting on usage.
|Note: This is currently available to customers on the Pro and Enterprise subscription package.|
Learn more: What is a PTO Cable
PTO Cable: The new PTO AUX cable (Cable-5005) is used to capture any PTO on/off activity on the vehicle & send that information to the Vehicle Gateway.
Fleet Dashboard PTO Reports & Alerts: Once the cable is installed and reporting is enabled, the user can track the following information on the Fleet Dashboard:
- Track duration and location of the engagement.
- Classify Idle time into PTO time vs. unproductive idle time.
- Get smart alerts around vehicles moving when PTO is engaged.
Updates (Available on Pro + Enterprise Plans)
What is Fuel Hub?
|Vehicle & Driver List||
|AUX Activity Detail Report||
||How to view the AUX Activity Detail Report|
|Vehicle & Driver Utilization Reports||
How to view your vehicle's utilization details
How to view vehicle's Idle Time
How to View PTO/AUX Report and Create PTO Alert
- Installation Guide: How to Install the PTO (power take-off) AUX Cable-5005
- Where to Locate PTO Input Signal
- How to Enable PTO/AUX Input From Fleet Dashboard
- How to View PTO/AUX Activity Report