|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Dashboard helps Fleet Managers to have insight into their assets so they can utilize them in a better way. Managers can better track the mileage, how long the asset moved, and how to utilize it effectively. These reports can be filtered to view and download.
Steps : Viewing and downloading Asset Utilization Report
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Utilization under the Browse section.
3. Click on Asset Utilization.
4. The Asset Utilization page shows Total Utilization, Total Time Moved, Total Time Available, Total Distance, and Time Available Per Day for Utilization.
5. Filters like Date, Groups, and Assets can be used to further filter the data.
6. Click on the Save button to save the results.
7. Click on the Options button if you are ready to download the report.
8. Click on Export as PDF to download the report as a PDF or click on Export as CSV to download an Excel file.