|Audience||Fleet Manager, Admin|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard> Safety > Events|
- The events which you see in the Video Only are Triggered Events.
- The events that you see in Show All Drive Events are the total number of events (Triggered and Non-Triggered).
- You are only going to get alerts for the Triggered Events.
- Triggered Events are those which are according to the thresholds set on the vehicle's profile
- Non-Triggered events are those which are less than the values set on the vehicle's profile (Thresholds) but were still a hard brake, hard corner, and hard acceleration.
The thresholds you have set are -8.0mph/s.
- If the driver applies a hard brake and it exceeds -8.0mph/s it will show up in the Video Only.
- However, if the driver applies a hard brake but it does not exceed the -8.0mph/s it will still be considered a hard brake but will show up in Show All Drive Events and you will not get the alert for that event.