|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Note: This article is for information purposes only. The feature will be available in version 50(and above) of the Motive driver application.
Motive Fleet Dashboard allows Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins to view when their fleets have Adverse Driving Conditions Exception applied onto their following day’s logs.
Steps: Viewing and editing Adverse Driving Conditions Exception
1. Login to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Compliance in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Logs tab to view a list of all the logs.
3. From the list of driver logs, select the log for the current day. Doing so will open the selected log’s page with details to it.
4. If the driver has availed Adverse Driving Conditions Exception, there will be an exception notification stating the Adverse Conditions Exception applied.
5. Click on Edit Log to make changes.
6. To remove the existing applied exception, you can either click on the Reject button from the banner or remove the remark.
7. Click on remove and a pop-up stating that “Remarks are required when using adverse exceptions'' appears. Deleting this remark would remove the exception from the log and “may result in HOS violations”.
8. Hit Confirm and Save the Log. Once you hit Save, it should take you to this screen where you can see pending log suggestions.