|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin|
Managing a fleet can be challenging at times when you require a trailer or equipment for multiple tasks. Set a Dormancy Alert so you can get email notifications when a trailer or piece of equipment is idle for an extended time period.
Steps: Creating a Dormancy Alert
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Alerts in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Add Alert button to create a new Alert.
4. Enter a name for the alert in the Name field.
5. From the Alter Type dropdown, select Dormancy.
6. Add a value in the Duration (Days) field.
7. Click on the Select button next to Entities to choose the assets and vehicles for the alert.
8. Click on the Assets tab.
9. Click on the checkbox of all the assets you want to include.
10. If you want the alert to be active for all assets click on the checkbox next to All entities.
11. Click on the Save Selection button.
12. Under the Delivery section, add recipients for the alert by clicking on the Select button next to Recipients.
13. Choose the delivery frequency by clicking on the radio button of either Immediate or Scheduled.
14. Choose a Delivery Method by clicking on the tab of either Email & Notification, Email Only or Notification Only.
15. You can select external recipients by clicking on the Select button next to External Recipients.
16. Click on the Save button to save your new dormancy alert.
- How to create a PTO Alert
- How to create and manage alerts/notifications
- How to Set Real-Time Speeding Alerts on the Fleet Dashboard