|Fleet Managers, Drivers, Fleet Admins
The Motive Smart Dashcam works seamlessly alongside the Motive Vehicle Gateway. The Smart Dashcam automatically detects and identifies unsafe driver behavior (driver safety events), like hard brakes, tailgating, or distraction.
How the Smart Dashcam Helps You
Smart Dashcam helps drivers stay safe and compliant while driving on the road. Here is how it helps the drivers;
- Detects unsafe driver behavior
- Alerts drivers about their unsafe driving
- Adds event for fleet managers to view
- Coach high-risk behaviors
- Lower costs
- Identify Drivers who are more likely to be involved in an accident
Smart Dashcam Overview
- Smart Dashcam is designed to enable Fleet Managers to ensure the safety of their fleet on the roads.
- It records the unsafe driving behavior of the drivers and alerts them about it.
- It captures the HD videos of the drivers driving on the road which are shared with the professionals to tag them under various unsafe driving behaviors.
- Fleet Managers can view these events and sign up the drivers for training.
- How to get Live images from dashcams using the Fleet App
- How to Recall Video from the Motive Dashcam
- What are safety risk tags?
- Dashcam Not Powering Up
- AI Dashcam Installation Guide
- Which Vehicle Gateway works with the AI Dashcam?