|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dahboard|
Environmental Condition tags describe a driver’s driving environment to help Fleet Managers keep factors like traffic density, road conditions, and visibility in mind when trying to understand the context behind a driving event.
These tags are disabled by default. However, Fleet Dashboard gives a Fleet Admin option to enable or disable Environment Condition tags.
Steps: Enabling/disabling Environmental Condtions on trips
1. On the Fleet Dashboard, click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Company from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Edit Company Information button at the top right corner.
4. Scroll down to the Safety Event section.
5. Find the Event Intelligence sub-section.
6. Click on the dropdown of Environmental Conditions and select Yes to enable these tags or select No to disable.
7. Click on the Save button when done.
Note: Environmental Condition is available only when Safety & Risk factors are turned on.
Note: These tags become effective after 10 days. Till then, your events would not have Environmental Condition tags.