|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles under Browse.
3. Scroll down and click on Vehicle Gateways Detail.
4. Enter the gateway number in Search by Gateway S/N to search for a gateway of your choice.
5. If you have a vehicle ID you want to search for, click on the Search by Vehicle ID field.
6. If the Firmware Version is shown in red, it means the vehicle gateway needs to be updated.
7. Use Select Groups, Vehicle Gateways, All Firmware Versions filters to create a customized view and click on Save.
- How to create an inspection report on Driver App
- Edit or delete an inspection report
- How to view Vehicle Inspection detail report