|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports > Dispatches|
Motive offers a single source of dispatch data. The Active Dispatch Report pulls all dispatches from your TMS platform and makes them readily available in the Motive Fleet Dashboard. For Fleet Managers and executives who don’t live in their TMS, this is key to offering a comprehensive view of your company’s operations. Within the report and depending on your TMS partner, Fleet Admins have the ability to:
- Filter by active / non-active dispatches
- Export reports
- Share details of the dispatch
- Cancel dispatches
Steps: Cancelling a dispatch from Fleet Dashboard
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports from the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Dispatches filter under the Browser section.
3. Click on the Dispatch Summary.
4. Click on the Active tab.
5. Click on Options for the dispatch you would like to cancel.
6. Click on the Cancel Dispatch from the dropdown.
Note: You can also send a direct message to the driver.
7. Click on the Yes, cancel dispatch button from the prompt.