Learn how to cancel dispatches from the Motive Driver App by following the steps mentioned below.
Note: Based on your company configuration you may or may not be able to Decline or Abandon a dispatch.
Steps: Decline or Abandon Dispatch from Driver App
1. Log into the Motive Driver App and tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
Note: You can also access your Dispatches through the widget on your home screen
2. Select Dispatches from the menu on the left-hand side.
3. Tap on the “Review and Accept” button for the dispatch that you want to accept.
4. Tap on the Decline button at the bottom of the dispatch details screen.
5. In case the dispatch has accidentally been assigned to you or you’re no longer working on the dispatch then scroll down to the bottom of the Dispatch Details screen and tap the “Abandon Dispatch” button.
6. A prompt will pop up stating what might happen if you abandon dispatch. To continue to cancel the planned dispatch, tap ‘Abandon’.
Contact your Fleet Manager if you are not able to view the Abandon Dispatch option.
- How to view dispatches on the Motive Driver App
- How to accept a dispatch on the Motive Driver App
- How to complete an active dispatch via automatic/assisted form completion
- How to complete an active dispatch via manual form completion
- How to send additional forms to your dispatch
- How to view dispatch history