Skip to main content
Does Motive meet FedEx Ground Contracting Standards?
Yes, Motive meets FedEx Ground Contracting Standards because:
- We are an approved VEDR vendor.
- KI reports are sent to TSP’s monthly to notify you of your compliance on a pass/fail basis.
- Connectivity Reporting is shared with FedEx weekly to ensure that the VEDR is functioning properly and is on the network without camera obstruction.
Why should you choose Motive VEDR/AI Dashcam?
- Real-time alerting: The AI Dashcam detects unsafe driving with industry-leading precision and instantly alerts drivers.
- Contextualize: Our advanced event intelligence and in-house safety team analyze your videos within seconds to determine the context and severity.
- Live stream: view live AI Dashcam video from Fleet Dashboard remotely, in real-time.
- Protection: Use HD video evidence to prove innocence and avoid third-party liability.
Get started with Motive to Meet your FedEx Ground Requirements by filling out this form.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)