Skip to main content
Does Motive meet FedEx Ground Contracting Standards?
Yes, Motive meets FedEx Ground Contracting Standards because:
- We are an approved VEDR vendor.
- KI reports are sent to TSP’s monthly to notify you of your compliance on a pass/fail basis.
- Connectivity Reporting is shared with FedEx weekly to ensure that the VEDR is functioning properly and is on the network without camera obstruction.
Why should you choose Motive VEDR/AI Dashcam?
- Real-time alerting: The AI Dashcam detects unsafe driving with industry-leading precision and instantly alerts drivers.
- Contextualize: Our advanced event intelligence and in-house safety team analyze your videos within seconds to determine the context and severity.
- Live stream: view live AI Dashcam video from Fleet Dashboard remotely, in real-time.
- Protection: Use HD video evidence to prove innocence and avoid third-party liability.
Get started with Motive to Meet your FedEx Ground Requirements by filling out this form.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)