|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
The Motive integrated platform provides best-in-class tracking and monitoring solutions for reefers, vehicles, trailers, and equipment - all in one place. In this article, you will learn how to identify reefers with the AG Max Thermo King integration.
Steps: Viewing your AG Max Thermo King reefer data
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Fleet View.
2. In the Map Tab, select any vehicle with an asset gateway connected to a Thermo King reefer (snowflake icon).
|Note: To get a quick view of the reefer temperature, hover over the snowflake icon.|
3. In the detailed view, view all your reefer telematics data in the Telematics section.
- What is the AG Max Thermo King Integration?
- Installation Guide: AG Max Thermo King Integration
- How to assign an asset gateway for the Thermo King reefer on the Motive Fleet App
- How to identify an asset with AG Max Thermo King Integration
- How to view your AG Max Thermo King alarms (fault codes)
- How to remotely control your AG Max Thermoking reefer
- How to create a reefer temperature alert
- How to view your AG Max Thermo King reefer activity report