|Audience||Drivers, Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Motive Driver App, Fleet App|
The minimum requirement for iOS devices supported by the Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) Driver App is iOS version 12.0. If your device is running older iOS versions, update your device to gain access to all the latest updates and features.
To upgrade your device’s iOS, please follow these simple steps below:
1. Make sure your device is connected to WiFi.
2. Please ensure you have a strong internet connection.
3. Open the Settings app on your device.
4. Click on General.
5. Tap on Software Update.
6. If an update is available, the Download and Install button becomes active. Tap on it.
7. Once the OS has been downloaded, click on the Install Now button to install the new OS.
We have decided to stop supporting older iOS versions to protect our Apple users. For security reasons, we advise all our Apple users running iOS to upgrade to the latest version of the operating system. By doing this, you can have a well protected account and gain access to our latest updates and features.