|Applies To||Fleet dashboard > Fleet View|
Motive's integrated platform is designed to provide industry-leading tracking and monitoring solutions for a range of assets, including reefers, vehicles, trailers, and equipment, all accessible from one convenient location. In this article, you will learn how to easily identify reefers that have been integrated with AG Max Thermo King.
Steps: Identifying an asset with AG Max Thermo King integration
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on Fleet View.
2. In the Map Tab, any vehicle with an asset connected to a Thermo King reefer will display a snowflake icon.
3. To get a quick view of the reefer temperature, hover over the snowflake icon.
4. To get a detailed view, click on the Assets Tab in Fleet View.
5. Filter types by Reefer.
6. The ones that show Cable Powered or Connected will be your Thermo King enabled reefer trailers.
- Installation Guide: AG Max Thermo King Integration
- What is the AG Max Thermo King Integration?
- How to create Thermo King alarm alerts
- How to view your AG Max Thermo King alarms (fault codes)