|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Company|
AI Dashcam provides notifications and alerts related to the performance and activities of the driver along with offering you the visual of the road.
Steps: Enabling AI Dashcam In-Cab Alerts
1. On the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click on Admin.
2. On the left-hand side menu, click on Company to access your company details. On the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click on Edit Company Information.
4. Scroll down to the Dashcam Settings. In the In-Cab Alerts dropdown, select On to enable the alerts.
5. Check the checkboxes for the options you want to activate.
6. Set the speeding limit in the “Alert driver if speed is over” box as highlighted below. Drivers will get a voice-prompt warning them every time they exceed the defined speeding limit.
7. Click on Save in the top-right corner of the screen to save the settings.