|Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers
|Fleet Dashboard > Company
Motive Dashcam enables the Fleets to get notifications and alerts for the Driver's performance and activities along with the recorded driving events.
Steps: Enabling Dashcam In-Cab Alerts
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click Safety from the left-hand menu to access your company details.
3. Scroll down to Dashcam and click on Edit.
4. In the Dashcam section, click the In-Cab Alerts dropdown and select On to enable the alerts.
5. Click the checkboxes for the options you want to activate.
6. Set the speeding limit in the Alert driver is speed is over box. Drivers get a voice prompt warning them every time they exceed the defined speeding limit.
7. Set the Speeding above posted speed limit along with the duration.
8. Click Save at the top right corner to save the settings.