|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Company|
Motive Dashcam enables the Fleets to get notifications and alerts for the Driver's performance and activities along with the recorded driving events.
Steps: Enabling Dashcam In-Cab Alerts
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click the Admin icon at the bottom left corner.
2. Click Company from the left-hand menu to access your company details.
3. The Company Details screen displays, click Edit Company Information at the top right corner.
4. In the Dashcam Settings section, click the In-Cab Alerts dropdown and select On to enable the alerts.
5. Click the checkboxes for the options you want to activate.
6. Set the speeding limit in the Alert driver is speed is over box. Drivers get a voice prompt warning them every time they exceed the defined speeding limit.
7. Set the Speeding above posted speed limit along with the duration.
8. Click Save at the top right corner to save the settings.