|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Vehicles|
Motive allows fleet managers to edit and assign a Vehicle Gateway for vehicles in their fleet. In this article you will learn how to edit and assign the vehicle gateway to a vehicle.
Steps: Editing and assigning the Vehicle Gateway
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard. Click on Admin in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles in the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Options next to the vehicle and then select Edit Vehicle.
4. Make the necessary edits as per your requirements.
5. To assign a Motive Vehicle Gateway, scroll down and tap on + Assign Vehicle Gateway.
6. Choose which Vehicle Gateway you want to assign to the vehicle. Each Vehicle Gateway has a unique serial number (S/N) printed on the bottom of the device.
7. Select the correct Vehicle Gateway and select Assign.
Note: You can also enter the serial number into the Search Vehicle Gateway S/N field to narrow your search.
8. To finish, tap Save on the top right-hand side.