|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Drivers|
Fleet Admins can change the Primary and Secondary cycles for any Driver using the Fleet Dashboard. This article teaches you how to change a Driver's drive cycle from Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Changing Driver’s drive cycle from Fleet Dashboard
1. Log in to Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Drivers from the left-side menu.
3. Click on Options against the Driver of your choice.
4. Click on Edit Account from the dropdown menu.
5. Under the Cycles section, click on the Primary Cycle tab.
6. Click on the dropdown of Cycle Rule.
7. Click on the desired option from the dropdown.
8. Click on the Secondary Cycle tab and then repeat steps 6 and 7.
9. Click on the Save button once done.