|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
Stop Sign Violation is one of the most dangerous behaviors on the road and can result in accidents. Such driving behaviors can be detected and Fleet Managers can be alerted. Once the alerts are enabled, Fleet Managers are alerted for every stop sign violation event.
Steps: Enabling alerts or Stop Sign Violation
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on the Company from the menu on the left-hand side.
3. Click on the Edit Company Information from the top-right corner.
4. Scroll down to the Dashcam Settings. Click on the In-Cab Alerts and select Yes from the dropdown.
5. Click on the Stop Sign Violation checkbox.
6. Click on the Save button at the top right corner.