|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
Distraction events are detected by the Dashcams and can help Fleet Managers alert Drivers about their behavior. Fleet Admin can enable Drivers to receive notifications/alerts for this event. It can be done from the Admin settings on Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Enabling alerts of distracted driving
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on the Company from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Edit Company Information button from the top-right corner.
4. Scroll down to the Dashcam Settings and select Yes from the dropdown of In-Cab Alerts.
5. Click on the checkbox of Distraction*.
6. Click on the Save button at the top right corner.
- What is Safety Hub?
- What are safety risk tags?
- How to enforce Drivers to use Locations on each Duty Status