|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Company|
Distraction events are detected by the dashcams and can help Fleet Managers alert drivers about their behavior. Fleet Admin can enable drivers to receive notifications/alerts for this event. It can be done from the Admin settings on Fleet Dashboard.
Steps: Enabling alerts or distracted driving
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on the Company from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the Edit Company Information button from the top-right corner.
4. Scroll down to the Dashcam Settings and select Yes from the dropdown of In-Cab Alerts.
5. Click on the checkbox of Distracted.
6. Click on the Save button at the top right corner.