|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Alerts|
The AG Max ThermoKing integration allows Fleet Managers to monitor their reefer loads. Creating ThermoKing alerts allows Fleet Managers and Drivers to be notified when a specific alarm or set of alarms have been triggered on their reefer trailers. Read more to learn how to create ThermoKing alarm alerts.
Steps: Creating ThermoKing Alarm alerts
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
2. Select Alerts from the PLATFORM dropdown on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Create Alert button.
4. In the Create Alert page, name your alert and select Thermo King alarms from the Type dropdown menu.
5. Select your ThermoKing Assets.
6. Select the Alarms you wish to create alerts for.
Note: In the Select alarms screen you can select all check or all shutdown alarms.
7. In the Delivery section, select the recipient you wish your alerts to be sent to.
Note: The alerts will be sent immediately via email.
8. Click on the Save button to create the alert.
- Installation Guide: AG Max Thermo King Integration
- How to assign an Asset Gateway for the ThermoKing reefer on the Motive Fleet App
- How to identify an asset with AG Max ThermoKing Integration
- How to view your AG Max ThermoKing reefer data
- How to view your AG Max ThermoKing alarms (fault codes)
- How to create a reefer temperature alert
- How to view your AG Max ThermoKing reefer activity report