|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Admin > Alerts|
The AG55 Thermo King integration allows fleet managers to monitor their reefer loads. Creating Thermo King alerts allows fleet managers and drivers to be notified when a specific or set of alarms have been triggered on their reefer trailers. Read more to learn how to create Thermo King alarm alerts.
Steps: Creating Thermo King Alarm alerts
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
2. Select Alerts from the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on the + Create Alert button.
4. In the Create Alert page, name your alert and select Thermo King alarms from the Type dropdown menu.
5. Select your Thermo King Assets.
6. Select the Alarms you wish to create alerts for.
Note: In the Select alarms screen you can select all check or all shutdown alarms.
7. In the Delivery section, select the recipient you wish your alerts to be sent to.
Note: The alerts will be sent immediately via email.
8. Click on the Save button to create the alert.
- Installation Guide: AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to assign an asset gateway for the Thermo King reefer on the Motive Fleet App
- How to identify an asset with AG55 Thermo King Integration
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer data
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King alarms (fault codes)
- How to remotely control your AG55 Thermoking reefer
- How to create a reefer temperature alert
- How to view your AG55 Thermo King reefer activity report