|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Maintenance|
Fleet Dashboard allows Fleet Managers to receive preventative maintenance alerts based on days, miles, or engine hours. This helps keep vehicles consistently on the road and less time dealing with unscheduled downtime. To resolve each maintenance reminder, you can add a Service Note to ensure the next reminder will be accurate. It will also help you keep track of all maintenance history.
Steps: Adding a Service Note on Fleet Dashboard1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Maintenance from the left-hand side menu.
2. Click the Upcoming tab to view the upcoming reminders. This displays a list of vehicles and assets that require maintenance.
3. For the service of your choice, click on Add Service Note under the Action column. This will open a new dialogue box where you can enter details of the Service Note.
4. Select the Entity from the dropdown menu and check the services that were completed for the selected vehicle.
5. Add the Date, Odometer, and Engine Hours for the service completion, to ensure the next reminder is accurate.
6. Add Notes and Total Cost to keep track of additional information related to the service.
7. Click on Drag and Drop to Upload or Browse to add any additional Images and/or documents.
Note: Maximum size of attachment that can be uploaded is 5 MB. You can add up to a maximum of 10 files only.
8. Click on the Save button.
9. You can also add services that are unrelated to your schedule by clicking the History tab and selecting Add Service Note.