|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Motive Fleet Dashboard provides you 24/7 access to all your vehicles. You can use Fleet View to have a look at all of your reefers that have Environmental Sensors installed. Within a few minutes, you can view all the reefers on the road and check their temperature details.
Steps: Viewing vehicles with Environmental Sensors on Fleet Dashboard
1. Sign in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Fleet View.
2. Click on the Map tab and scroll down to find a vehicle with an asset gateway connected to an Environmental Sensor
Note: Look for the vehicles with a snowflake symbol next to them.
3. Hover over the snowflake to get an overview of the Environmental Sensor’s readings.
4. Clicking on the vehicle opens the details where you can check further insights in the Environmental Sensors under the Telematics section.
5. If you hover over the information, the actual device information including serial number, location, and last update time appears.
- What are Environmental Sensors?
- Installation Guide: Environmental Sensors
- How to view Environmental Sensors report