|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Motive Fleet Dashboard provides 24/7 access to all your vehicles and assets. You can use Fleet View to look at all of your reefers with Environmental Sensors installed. Within a few minutes, you can view all the reefers on the road and check their temperature details.
Steps: Viewing assets with Environmental Sensors on Fleet Dashboard
1. Log in to the Fleet Dashboard and click on Fleet View.
2. Click on the Map tab and scroll down to find an asset with an Asset Gateway connected to an Environmental Sensor.
Note: Look for the assets with a snowflake symbol next to them. You must set up the Asset type to Reefer for the snowflake icon to appear.
3. Hover over the snowflake to get an overview of the Environmental Sensor’s readings.
4. Clicking on the asset opens the details to check further insights in the Environmental Sensors under the Telematics section.
5. If you hover over the information, the actual device information, including serial number, location, and last update time, appears.
- What are Environmental Sensors?
- Installation Guide: Environmental Sensors
- How to view the Environmental Sensors report