|Applies To||Logs Not Required Driver App|
Smart Load Board allows the drivers using Logs Not Required Driver App to look at various loads available for bidding. Drivers can apply different filters and choose the load most suitable for them and bid for it.
Steps: Bidding for a freight on Smart Load Board on the Driver App
1. Log into the Motive Driver App and click on the Menu button on the left hand side.
2. Click on the Smart Load Board from the list.
3. Click on the Filter button to apply filters.
4. Click on the field of Origin to search for the origin.
5. Type in your location and click on the desired one from the options given.
6. Select the Radius of distance.
7. Click on the Done button when done.
8. Click on the Destination field to add a destination.
9. Type in your destination and click on the desired one from the options given.
10. Select the Radius of distance.
11. Click on the Done button.
12. Click on the Trailer.
13. To select type, click on the Type option.
14. Select the type of your choice and click on Done.
15. Click on the Length.
16. Click on the desired option.
17. Click on the desired button under Full/Partial.
18. Click on the Apply button once done.
19. Click on the Weight to select weight.
20. Choose from the given options.
21. Click on the Rate.
22. Add your desired rate in the minimum and maximum offer.
23. Click on the Apply button.
24. Click on the View button.
25. You can switch between different dates as well.
26. Click on the Load of your choice.
27. Click on the Bid button.
28. Click on the Me button if you want the party to get in touch with you.
29. Add your details.
30. Click on the Submit Bid button.
31. Click on the My Dispatcher button if you want the party to get in touch with your dispatcher.
32. Add the required details.
33. Click on the Submit Bid button.