|Applies To||Logs Not Required Driver App|
Drivers can send and receive messages via the Motive Driver App to the Fleet Managers or other Drivers. The Messages option in the Driver App lets the Drivers and Fleet Managers remain in touch with each other.
Steps: Sending messages from Driver App
1. Log in to the Motive Driver App and tap the Hamburger icon at the top left corner.
2. Tap Messages from the menu.
3. You can view the messages you’ve received. Tap the + icon to send the message.
4. Choose the ID you want to send a message to. You can also send messages to multiple people at the same time. Selecting multiple people creates a broadcast message.
5. Tap OK.
6. Type the message and tap the Arrow to send the message.
7. You can also share the location or send a photo. Tap the + icon to choose between Share my Location, Take a Photo, or Select a Photo (from the gallery) to share.