|Applies To||Logs Not Required Driver App|
Drivers can create vehicle inspection reports through the Motive Driver App. This feature enables drivers to identify and document any possible vehicle defects during pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections.
Steps: Performing Pre and Post trip Vehicle Inspection
1. Log into the Driver App and tap Logs.
2. Select a log.
3. Tap Inspection.
4. Tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select Vehicle Inspection.
6. The general information including Vehicle ID and company details will be added automatically and you can select Edit to change the details.
7. After adding the details, tap Inspection Type and select the inspection type from the drop-down menu.
8. Tap Parts and a list of parts will appear. Select the thumbs-up sign next to the part if there is no defect.
9. Select the triangle symbol if you want to add a defect for a specific part of the vehicle.
10. Select the type of defect, such as Major Defect, Minor Defect, or if you are not sure just tap on Not sure.
11. Select the type of Defect and choose the defect by tapping the triangle to add details including notes and images.
12. Select Save on the right-top corner of the screen.
13. Now sign the inspection and select Certify & Save.
- How to connect to a vehicle on the Logs Not Required Driver App?
- How to bid for freight on Smart Load Board on the Driver App?