|Audience||Drivers, Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||TMS Driver Workflow, Motive App, Enterprise Subscription, TMW .NET Framework v4.5 or newer|
TMW Suite integration with Motive App allows the Drivers to manage dispatches, accept dispatches from TMW suite, log press, and submit relevant documents. The dispatches are seamlessly passed into the Motive App to ensure drivers have necessary information to deliver loads safely, efficiently, and without any HOS violations.
- Dispatchers can track vehicle’s live-in conjunction with location, HOS, and projected ETA.
- Dispatchers can use fully customizable forms for load information and geofencing for a faster delivery.
- Drivers receive these dispatches in their Motive Driver App with each load’s details. Drivers can fill the load stop information form in the real time using Motive Driver App that updates the dispatchers about the load’s status and ETA.
This integration requires a Motive<>TMW bridge software to be installed on premises. This installation will be performed at your site by the TMW Suite implementor. The minimum requirements are as follows.
- Windows 7 or newer / Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
- .NET Framework v4.5 or newer
- Minimum Memory Requirement: 10MB
- An API key needs to be generated for the account and company enabled for this feature
- Enterprise Subscription
|Note: You can only get this on-site integration enabled to your Motive’s Enterprise Subscription with Windows 7 or newer server and .NET Framework v4.5 or newer having minimum 10 MB memory space.|
Steps: Enabling TMW Suite Driver Workflow integration with Motive App
This is a 2-way integration and requires configuration at TMW Suite’s end as well as at Motive’s end. The process for integration enablement is as follows:
- Reach out to TMW Suite account manager or Motive. Reach out to TMW Suite account manager if you are a non-existing customer of TMW Suite.
- Inform Motive that you have subscribed to TMW Suite for the integration. Motive makes sure that you are on the right subscription package with Motive.
- Motive’s Professional Services team holds a kickoff call with you and enables the integration as per your needs. The integration is customizable for each carrier’s specific needs. You're assigned an implementer at Motive end in the kick off call.
- The Motive’s implementer provides you with the information required by TMW Suite to configure their end.
- Once you relay the information given by Motive to TMW Suite, you’re assigned an implementer at TMW Suite end.
- The TMW Suite implementer performs the on-premises installation at your site.
- The Motive’s implementer makes sure that the integration is live.
- Motive provides the last piece of data i-e drivers and vehicle information to TMW Suite.
Support for Integration
TMW Suite Support