|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Documents|
Drivers upload required documents through the Driver App on a regular basis. These files can be accessed by Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins whenever they desire. Moreover, they can download the desired files as well.
Steps: Viewing and downloading driver's documents
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click on Documents in the left-hand side menu.
2. Use the search bar to search for the desired document.
3. You can click on Created at dropdown menu and you'll see the following options:
Created at - This is the date that a document is created (or added) into the Motive platform
Document date - This represents a transaction date (e.g. date on a fuel receipt, or bill of lading).
Last modified - The date at which the document was most recently updated.
4. You can also use the filters like Date and Created by to filter the documents and have a better view.
5. Click on the Options in front of your desired document.
6. Click on Download from the dropdown menu.
6. Your document will be downloaded in a PDF format.
- How to upload a document on Fleet Dashboard
- How to create a new document template on the Fleet Dashboard