Skip to main content
Driver is unable to change Duty Status
Symptom (s): Driver is unable to change Duty Status
- Application is stuck on the drive screen
- Driver is unable to use the app.
- Driver can not change status to on-duty or off-duty.
In-progress (Unbounded) event
App or Vehicle gateway (ELD) version is not updated
Bluetooth or Vehicle Gateway needs a reboot
- Close the Motive driver app from recent apps.
- Click Settings on your phone/tablet.
- Click Bluetooth (iOS) / Connections (Android) then Bluetooth.
- Tap on the KT device and tap Forget (Android) / Tap on Forget this Device (iOS).
- Open the Motive App.
- Click on the Exit drive mode pop-up (For iOS the prompt will pop up right away / For Android prompt will pop up after a couple of minutes).
- Click Yes to go back to the Motive App.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)