|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
If you want to setup a vehicle as Unregulated (Non-CMV) in Fleet Dashboard you need to follow the process explained below:
Steps: Setting up a Vehicle as Unregulated (Non-CMV) in Fleet Dashboard
1. Login to Motive Fleet Dashboard and select the Admin icon at the bottom left.
2. Select Vehicles and click on Add Vehicle.
3. Under vehicle settings, go to the ‘Vehicle Regulation’.
4. Select “Unregulated (non-CMV)” from the dropdown menu.
|Note: Currently, we do not provide the capability to switch the regulation mode which means once a vehicle is saved as ‘Unregulated (non-CMV) ’, it can not be switched to ‘Regulated (CMV) ’ or vice versa. For all active vehicles, this setting is set as ‘Regulated’ by default and can not be changed.|
5. Click on the Save button.
6. Once saved, you can see ‘Unregulated’ with the vehicle's name on the vehicle profile under Fleet View.
- How to enable the Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicle Company Settings in Fleet Dashboard
- How to filter Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicle Trips using Fleet Dashboard