|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Unregulated (Non-CMV) unidentified trips can be assigned to drivers using the Fleet Dashboard. To assign Unregulated (Non-CMV) unidentified trips using Fleet Dashboard you need to following the process below:
Steps: Assigning Unregulated (Non-CMV) Unidentified Trips
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on Fleet view in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Trips.
3. Select ‘Unregulated vehicles’ from Vehicle’s dropdown with ‘Unidentified’ from Driver’s dropdown.
4. Click on the trip you want to assign to a driver.
5. Click on the ‘Assign’ button and it will open up a new window to assign a driver. Select an appropriate driver’s name from the drop down.
6. Click on the Assign button.
|Note: When assigning unidentified trips for unregulated vehicles, drivers will not be required to approve them as these trips have no impact on the driver’s log or ELD outputs.|
- How to filter Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicle Trips using Fleet Dashboard
- How to setup a Vehicle as Unregulated (Non-CMV) using Fleet Dashboard
- How to enable the Unregulated (Non-CMV) Vehicle Company Settings in Fleet Dashboard