|Audience||Fleet Managers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
The Ignore Drive Time feature allows Fleet Managers to ignore any incorrectly-recorded driving event without affecting their drivers’ ELD outputs (i.e. log pdf, output files). If any Fleet Manager ignores a driving time by mistake, he can easily undo it.
Steps: Unselecting Ignore Drive Time from Logs using Motive Fleet Dashboard
Follow these steps to undo any ignored drive time:
1. Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard. Click Compliance in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click Logs.
3. Select the log you want to edit.
4. Click Edit Log.
5. On the Edit Log page. Unselect the Ignore incorrectly-recorded drive time check box.
6. Click Confirm.
7. Click Yes.
Ignore Drive Time is now removed from the selected log.
- How to Ignore Incorrectly Recorded Drive Time using Fleet Dashboard
- How to give Ignore Drive Time access to Fleet Users using Fleet Dashboard