|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Safety|
The Speed Limit Editor feature enables you to set and modify/delete custom speed limits for different road segments across North America. This enables Fleet Managers to create new temporary zones for speed limits, set expiration dates for these zones, and reduce false speeding events due to inaccurate speeding data.
Steps: Viewing and modifying/deleting a custom Speed Limit
View a custom Speed Limit
1. Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click Safety in the left-hand side menu.
2. At the speeding tab, click the three dots at the top right corner. Click View custom speed limits.
3. A map view of all your overrides appears with a list on the left to show the details of each override.
4. Sort/filter your overrides or search them by their name.
5. Click the override to see details on the right-hand side.
Modify/Delete a custom Speed Limit
1. Follow the steps 1 to 4 from View a custom Speed Limit section.
2. Click Edit at the top right corner to modify the speed limit.
3. To delete the speed limit click the three dots beside Edit at the top right corner.
4. Click Delete.
5. A prompt appears, click Delete.