|Applies To||Mobile Phone > Settings|
Drivers or Fleet Managers can change the font size of their Driver App or Fleet App through phone settings.
Steps- Increasing the Font Size in the Driver App or Fleet App
Increasing the Font Size in Android Phone
1. On your device, open the Settings.
2. Search for Font size.
3. Scroll down and choose Font size and style.
4. To change your preferred font size, move the slider left or right.
Increasing the Font Size in an iPhone
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap Accessibility.
3. Tap Display & Text Size.
4. Tap Bold Text to display the text in boldface characters.
5. Tap Larger Text.
6. Turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes.