|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
Adverse Driving Conditions Exception deals with the drivers encountering adverse driving conditions while operating a commercial motor vehicle. These drivers can exceed the number of driving hours (Hours Of Service) by not more than 2 hours under this regulation.
|Note: This article is for information purposes only. The feature will be available in version 50(and above) of the Motive Driver App.|
Steps: Enabling Adverse Driving Conditions Exception in Fleet Dashboard
1. Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin tab.
2. Select the driver profile you want to edit, click on Options, and select Edit Account from the dropdown menu.
3. In the Cycles section, a new input field “Adverse Conditions Exception” has been added with two options: Available and Not Available.
4. After selecting Available or Not Available click Save on the right-hand side to confirm the changes.
- What is Adverse Driving Conditions Exception?
- How to view and edit Adverse Driving Conditions Exception in Fleet Dashboard