Skip to main content
Daily 10 hours off duty violation
||Drivers, Fleet Admins
Symptom(s): Daily 10 hours off duty violation on Driver App
- I can see a 10-hour off-duty violation on my Driver App.
- The 2-hour break period isn't completed.
- Fleets must enforce logging a minimum of 10 hours of off-duty time in a day / 24 hours period.
- Off-duty time besides the eight-consecutive-hours requirement, can be spread throughout the day in blocks of at least 30 minutes each.
- The total number of off-duty hours taken in a day should include a minimum of two hours of off-duty time separate from the mandatory eight consecutive hours of off-duty periods.
Share this with others
This article also appears under:
© 2013-2023 Motive Technologies, Inc.
Resources for Drivers and other users of the Motive Driver App.
Resources for users of the Motive Fleet Dashboard and Motive Fleet App.
Installers / Installation Guides
Resources on how to install all Motive hardware products, such as Vehicle Gateways and Cameras.
Reset password, add a vehicle, install vehicle gateway (ELD)