|Fleet Dashboard > Admin
Team Messaging allows Fleet Admins to create a shared inbox for a group of Fleet Users responsible for communicating with a driver continuously. Once a Messaging Team has been created, in Admin, fleet users can easily be added/removed to a team. This in turn will automatically add/remove users from any existing Team Message chats, making management easy and quick.
Steps: Adding or removing users from a Messaging Team
1. Log in to Fleet Dashboard and click on the Admin icon.
2. Click on Messaging.
3. Find the Team you want to add/remove users from and click on the three dots next to it.
4. Click on Edit Fleet Users.
5. Uncheck the people you want to remove or click Unselect all to remove all selected people.
6. Click on the checkbox of Fleet Users you want to add.
7. Click on the Save button once done.