|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Mobile Browser > Fleet Dashboard > Quick Actions|
Motive allows the Fleet Managers and Fleet Admins to add a vehicle to their company using a mobile phone browser. Drivers can then connect themselves to a Vehicle on their Motive Driver App.
Steps: Adding a Vehicle to your Company using a mobile phone browser
1. Log into the Fleet Dashboard.
2. Tap the three bars at the top-left corner.
3. Tap Quick Actions.
4. Tap on Add Vehicle.
5. Under the General section, fill in the required details such as Vehicle ID, VIN, Vehicle Type, etc.
6. Fleet Managers can automatically populate the Year, Make, Model, and Fuel Type by decoding VIN and also make the assigned VG to populate the VIN, Year, Make, Model, and Fuel Type.
- To automatically populate the Year, Make, Model, and Fuel Type via decoding VIN, enter the VIN and wait till these fields are populated automatically.
7. After filling in the necessary details, click on + Assign Vehicle Gateway under the Vehicle Gateway Assignment section.
8. Select the serial number of the intended Vehicle Gateway from the Assign Vehicle Gateway pop-up menu.
9. Click Assign once selected.
10. Tap on Save.