|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
The Dashcam Detail Report gives you details of all the Dashcams in your fleet. This report will help you better manage your fleet with less time spent on the lengthy diagnosis of the fleet.
Steps : Viewing the Dashcams Detail Report
1. Log into the Motive Fleet Dashboard, click on Reports in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Vehicles under the Browse section.
3. Scroll down to the Dashcam Detail section and click on it. A list of all Dashcams in your fleet displays.
4. You can see the following details in the Dashcam Detail view:
- Dashcam Model: Model of Dashcam.
- Dashcam Type: Type of Dashcam.
- Vehicle: The vehicle the Dashcam is assigned to.
- Driver: The last driver connected to vehicle.
- Installed Date: The date on which the Dashcam was installed to a vehicle.
- Dashcam Serial No.: The dashcam serial number information.
- Dashcam Firmware: Current firmware version on the dashcam.
- VG Serial No. : The vehicle gateway serial number information.
- VG Model : The vehicle gateway model information.
- Status: Connection status of dashcam.
5. Use the filters at the top of this page to customize your view of the report:
- Search by Camera Types
- Search by Vehicle ID
- Select Statuses
- Filter for Dashcam S/N
6. Click on ... in the top-right corner and select your preferred format to export the details. You can choose from Export as CSV or Export as PDF.
7. Once done, you will receive a download link for the report at your email address registered with the Fleet Dashboard account. This information displays as a notification at the top of the page.
8. Find the email from Motive in your inbox and click on the link inside to download the report.