|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Admins and Fleet Managers can locate the passwords of their ELD devices using the Motive Fleet Dashboard. This password can be shared with the Fleet Drivers to use the WiFi hotspot while driving.
Steps: Finding the WiFi password for my ELD/Vehicle Gateway
- Log in to the Motive Fleet Dashboard and click Reports in the left-hand side menu.
- Click Vehicles in the Browse section.
- Scroll down to click Wifi Usage Summary.
- The Wifi Usage Summary page displays the Vehicle ID, Identifier, Network name, and Network password for you to locate your ELD password.
- How can I order cable and ELD/Vehicle Gateway?
- Is there a scale bypass option in Vehicle Gateway/ELD?
- How to share Wi-fi hotspot password from the Fleet Dashboard
- How to get Wi-Fi password for the Vehicle Gateway Hotspot