|Audience||Drivers, Fleet Admins|
|Applies To||AI Dashcam|
Symptoms: Getting a test image to test the AI Dashcam service
- The Driver App fails to get the test image from the AI Dashcam.
1. Switch your engine ON.
2. Check whether the Blue LED light on the camera is lit. If the Blue LED does not turn on within 3 minutes of the engine on, disconnect and reconnect the camera from the Vehicle Gateway while the engine remains ON. The LED will turn on in another 3 minutes.
3. Wait for 2 minutes after the LED light on the camera turns ON.
4. Open the Driver App and attempt to take a test image again.
5. If you still fail to take an image, unplug DC first while the engine is still ON.
6. Connect to the Driver App and wait until the status of the Dashcam changes to Disconnected.
7. Turn off the engine after 1 min and disconnect the Vehicle Gateway as well. Wait for 5 mins.
8. Plug back the Vehicle Gateway and wait for it to power up. Make sure the GPS(left) light is solid GREEN. Turn the engine ON, wait 1-2 mins, and connect the DC.
9. Connect to the Driver App and wait until the status of the Dashcam changes to Connected. Now try to take the test image again.
10. If the install image check fails with the LED ON, the camera is busy transferring a video. Try again in a few minutes. If the next try fails, reach out to Support.