|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Fleet View|
Fleet View includes a History tab for all your connected vehicles and assets.
Steps: Viewing assets and vehicle location history
1. Log into Motive Fleet Dashboard and select a vehicle or asset.
Fleet View includes a History tab for all your connected vehicles and assets. After selecting a vehicle or asset, toggle from your Live view to History. Here you can view the past activity for a given day. Learn more about the Fleet View Map here.
2. Toggle from your Live view to History to view the past activity for a given day.
3. Change the date by using the date filter as highlighted below.
4. Click on a driving period under the History tab to see any critical driving events on the map and videos if the vehicle has a Dashcam connected.
5. Click on the Request Video button if there is no video available on the selected trip (Smart Dashcam is required for this feature, learn more about How to install the Motive Smart Dashcam).
6. Replay the daily movement of a vehicle by clicking on the play and pause buttons in the section highlighted below.
Note: This is not currently available with tracked assets.
- How to Share Live Location from Fleet View
- What is the Fleet View Map?
- How to view vehicle's location history