|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Geofences|
Motive allows Fleet Admins to edit a geofence once created in the past.
Steps: Editing a Geofence
1. Log into Fleet dashboard and click on Admin icon in the left-hand side menu.
2. Select Geofences from the left hand side panel.
3. Select Edit from the Options dropdown menu.
4. To edit the geofence area, click on the vertex (dot) and drag to increase or decrease the area of the marked territory.
5. To undo and redo the drawn vertices, use the left and right arrows.
6. Change the shapes of the geofences or radius of a circle geofence by clicking on the shapes at the bottom.
7. Once the area is selected, you can change the Name of the geofence and select a Category from the bottom of the screen.
8. The Details of the geofence can also be updated.
9. Click on Save Changes.