|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard|
The Asset Gateway is a GPS tracker to track assets such as construction equipment and heavy equipment. You can view the asset details in the Motive Fleet Dashboard.
Steps : Viewing asset details on Fleet View
1. Log into Motive Fleet Dashboard, click Fleet View on the left side menu and click on the Assets tab.
2. Under the Assets tab, a list of assets displays along with multiple filters such as Search by ID and All Types.
You can also see the battery status in the AG Battery column for each asset shown.
3. Select an asset from the list to open the Asset page and track it on the displayed map. Other details related to the selected Asset Gateway display alongside.
4. You can open and edit the Asset settings by clicking the Edit option.
5. Make the required changes and click Save.
6. If there is no gateway assigned to the selected asset, No Gateway Assigned displays on the screen.
7. You can also check the Battery Charge Status of the Asset Gateway by clicking the asset.