|Audience||Fleet Admins, Fleet Managers|
|Applies To||Fleet Dashboard > Reports|
Fleet Managers can now view the details of engine hours for their assets. Tracking engine hour data for your heavy and unpowered construction equipment ensures peace of mind by helping you with proactive maintenance, scheduling, and billing.
Note: The asset engine hours are only available on Asset Gateways that are installed via the cable power source on the asset. Learn about Installation Guide: Asset Gateway with Cable-4020.
Steps: Viewing the Engine Hours Reports for Assets
1. Log into Fleet Dashboard and click on Reports. The Reports page displays.
2. Click on Assets under the Browse section.
3. Select Assets Engine Hours.
Once the Asset Engine Hours page opens, a list of all assets in your fleet displays.
3. Use the filters at the top of the Asset Engine Hour page to customize your view of the report.
5. From the Options dropdown select your preferred format to export the details. You can choose from Export as CSV and Export as PDF.
6. Once done, a download link for the report is sent to your registered email address. This information displays as a notification at the top of the page.
7. Open your email inbox and look for the email from Motive. Click on the link in the email to download the report.